It could be corporate policy or personal preferences that pushed you to use Microsoft Outlook. Whatever the reason is, your Outlook task management experiences could be much better that it is right now with TaskCracker for Outlook.
Manage tasks Visually within native Microsoft Outlook interface using intuitive Urgency / Importance matrix.
- Balance urgent and important tasks to ensure long-term success
- Create the right agenda for the day in seconds: tasks you really need to do
- Increase your efficiency by making the time management process more visible
Integrated into MS Outlook
- Works in native Outlook interface
- Deals with native Outlook tasks
- Provides colored categories
- Allows multiple email accounts
- Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 supported
Fast and Secure
- Launched in one click from Outlook
- Fast start-up and performance
- Installed in a blink
- Fine-tuned for large number of tasks
- 100% secure and reliable
Inspired by Eisenhower Matrix, Stephen Covey's, Getting Things Done, and Inbox Zero task management methods.
TaskCracker for Outlook is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-04. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
TaskCracker for Outlook (version 1.1.48) has a file size of 3.75 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 53 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.